You Are Welcome as You Are (audio)

(Note: Please click on the title to listen and download. Thanks!)
This guided audio follows up on the last post about getting unstuck. In that post, we saw that bringing our attention right into the places that are stuck helps to release them. Sometimes those places feel undesirable or distasteful. This audio offers unconditional acceptance…of you…just as you are.

Download

Thanks for sharing:Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on LinkedInShare on StumbleUponEmail this to someone

Comments

1. avatarKelly says

First, I want to let you know that I am a huge fan of your site :)

I just listened to this and all I can say is WOW. I think it just helped me to release at least 10 pounds of stress from my body. I could feel the stress well up, come to a point and then just fly out! Several times I experienced immense relief from pent up tension and stress while listening to this.

Thank you for helping me to get that negativity out!

Kelly

• avatar says

Hi Kelly,

Well, I am so glad to meet you. You are always welcome here!

Stress is the result of resisting something about our experience, and the audio invites the welcoming of every part of you – which is the antidote to stress. No need to carry around negativity when every thing is welcomed. I so appreciate that you felt that when you listened.

I wish you well….

2. avatarJean says

Gail,

Thank you for providing this beautiful and effective guided meditation. It truly helped me to rest my thoughts for a while, leaving me with a feeling of being . . . cherished.

Love to you,
    Jean

3. avatarDeb says

Gail
    I too thank you for this meditation. Most of my life I have felt not welcome and in need of change to be welcome. Lately, tho, I am learning I am perfect, just as I am, all my positives and negatives and little parts I have hidden away. All are ok. This is a wonderful meditation to remind me of all this.
    Deb

• avatar says

Great, Deb! We can never hear too many reminders to be accepting of ourselves.

It’s beautiful to hear how you have shifted from feeling like you need to change to be welcomed to allowing yourself just as you are – positive, negative, hidden places, all of it. What a relief! You have my total support for your amazing journey.

4. avatarTeresa Belmar says

Dear Gail
    I like your simple, clear and wise thoughts on the subject matters you discuss.
    How can I get hold of your book?
    And can you point me to read on your articles topics that could help me feel more motivated at work, and less anxious about being 54 years old.
    A short note that does not tell you more about me…though your articles reach us in many ways and I thank you for them.
    Teresa

• avatar says

Hi Teresa,

I’m glad you found your way here. If you subscribe to this blog, you will get a copy of my book. Simply scroll down the right sidebar, and you will see a form to fill out. Once you do, you will receive an email with a link to the book. I appreciate your interest in it.

Many of the articles here are relevant to the questions you are asking about motivation and anxiety, and you can find them by searching around in the archives. Two reasons for not being motivated come to mind – fear of failure or success, and being in a job/career that is not in alignment with who you are – kind of like trying to put a square peg in a round hole. The first calls for meeting fear directly so it doesn’t control you, and the second invites you to listen to your inner intelligence to have it guide your next step. As for anxiety about being 54, your thoughts are probably projecting into the past or future about fear or regret. The articles on fear may support you.

Wishing you all the best on your beautiful journey….

Trackbacks