“When by the flood of your tears the inner and the outer have fused into one, ...
- This event has passed.
Integration Groups for “The Wisdom of Trauma” Film
October 6 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
I highly recommend The Wisdom of Trauma, an excellent film on trauma and addiction that will be shown again for a week starting October 4 along with new talks with trauma experts. I will be leading four integration groups during the week that you are welcome to join.
The film shows how unexplored early trauma is behind our conditioned patterns, including addictions. It will touch you, move you, and educate you. For more information and to sign up, please click here. You can register for the integration groups after you register to see the film and week of expert talks.
Integration Groups on October 6, 7, 8, and 9:
Come and gather in sacred community with your fellow travelers on the path of deep trauma healing. You are welcome just as you are with your fears, doubts, shame, and questions. Our disconnection from our divine nature happened in the context of relationship so we need to practice together to find our way home to our essential peace and wholeness.
In a safe and loving space, we will:
- Ground together with a guided meditation;
- Break out into small groups to share with others your reactions to The Wisdom of Trauma film and the Trauma Talks; and
- Return together to share, listen, learn, and digest what you’ve discovered.
Together we take our stand in present moment aliveness, welcoming ourselves and each other with care and heart.
Here is the schedule for the integration groups I’ll be leading:
- Wednesday, Oct 6, 2021 8–9:30am PDT
- Thursday, Oct 7, 2021 10:30am-12pm PDT
- Friday, Oct 8, 2021 8–9:30am PDT
- Saturday, Oct 9, 2021 12–1:30pm PDT
To register to see the film, please click here. Then you can register for the integration groups.