Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year! May 2010 be a banner year for you in every way.
You may not realize it, but there is a very connected community developing here at A Flourishing Life. Every reader of this blog has a compelling interest in knowing themselves so deeply that reality cannot be denied. We are joined in discovering wonder in the ordinary moment and a heart overflowing with gratitude for no reason.
I read a post recently over at GoodlifeZen, the site of fellow blogger, Mary Jaksch, in which she listed all the guest posts she had written during the year. To acknowledge a great idea (Thanks, Mary!), I’ve decided to do the same.
My journey into the world of blogging has included the opportunity to post articles on some wonderful sites, and I offer these to you.
- On TheChangeBlog.com: How to Change Your Focus and Be Happy Now
- On GoodlifeZen.com: Why Some People Thrive No Matter What Happens
- On PicktheBrain.com: It’s Not Rocket Science: How to Choose Your Life Partner
- On TheChangeBlog.com: Feeling Down? 39 Ways to Boost Your Mood
- On DumbLittleMan.com: How to Free Yourself From Limiting Beliefs
- On TheChangeBlog.com: You are Already Whole
- On GoodlifeZen.com: 21 Ways to Comfort a Friend in Crisis
- On DumbLittleMan.com: Master the Art of Listening and Watch All Your Relationships Thrive
- On DarrenMain.com: Interview with Gail